Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 Multi Gratitude

Mitsurugi-w

New section of repro panels

alberto1225

Glorious Irem M72 multi

CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES

Pinned New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!

undamned

CPS2 no sound, only boots rarely

The Spaniard

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi Gratitude.

Case cutouts are exactly the same. Only the length and gender of the connectors are different.
  • alberto1225 -

Replied to the thread New section of repro panels.

Quote from frsj8112: “Please alberto, I'm in need of a new surround label for my Aero City. It has seen better days :( Here's a picture of a NOS label that's on Yahoo japan at the moment. ” Sorry, I don't do artwork printing for a while as the quality I…
  • CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

• CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked ZuPoint’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi user feedback.

Like (Post)
    Your dedication to updates and refinements are what attracted me here,I followed your cps2 project with the out of nowhere key writing update and jumped onto your Neo Geo multi over the other purely on this. I'm mostly a forum watcher not a poster so…
  • CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi user feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZuPoint: “I know more big update are in the works but even without then this cart will see my setup to the end.I would say if you love Neo Geo get yourself a DSMulti! I've found my Neo Geo holy Grail cart and as of now stopped buying carts…
  • CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked ZuPoint’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi user feedback.

Like (Post)
    Just to recap. Had my cart over 6 months now. Use it every week upto 4 days a week. Now using OG BIOS on a MVS2 slot in a Neo Cab. Cart runs great, all MY fav games work great. Didn't think i would like the 3x slot setup, but its just like having a…