Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Where to buy Everdrives in EU

Sp33dFr34k

Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way

Sumez

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

Fluffy

Super Neo 29 Candy Control Panel Reproduction.

vaughan14

Looking for australain guy for help

djsheep

Recent Activities

• suverman -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Looking for australain guy for help.

Like (Post)
    Firstly, I wouldn't want to act as a proxy service for a chassis randomly on a forum for someone I don't really know. I just try and follow the rules. It's not specified in that thread, but he's written in other threads regarding people sending chassis…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Yeah, wondering too what they said? I still don't have a reply. I will await a reply today and otherwise I will chase again. I know from last time that the CC company really wants you to find a solution with the seller first before knocking on their…
  • Sumez -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Apologies in advance, I'll probably be asking a bunch of dumb newbie questions in the coming few weeks, since this thing is completely new to me, and the documentation here is kind of sparse/spread out. I'll be documenting my own progress, so maybe the…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from XeD: “Recently on my espgaluda conversion cart it has been booting straight to the test screen. Any idea why this is happening? ” The BIOS checks for a string in the header, if that fails it goes to the test screen. So I guess dirty…
  • vaughan14 -

Replied to the thread Super Neo 29 Candy Control Panel Reproduction..

Theres a guy in Australia who was making control panels for $110 posted with thread welded. He was on the aussie arcade fb page, im not sure if he was on the forums. Only problem is he will need the measurements for the thread, I'll have to look for my…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Looking for australain guy for help.

Firstly, I wouldn't want to act as a proxy service for a chassis randomly on a forum for someone I don't really know. I just try and follow the rules. It's not specified in that thread, but he's written in other threads regarding people sending chassis…
  • PascalP -

Quote from hardyhell: “thanks. my CC was not oretty helpfull too :( ” What did they say?
  • hardyhell -

thanks. my CC was not oretty helpfull too :(