Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs

djsheep

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

gundam extreme vs maxi boost on - How to link? (what is the ip address that is needed for the contents router)

Nomax

Virtua Fighter 3, what are the four switch buttons on the Motherboard ?

Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts

Frank_fjs

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Free Custom Acrylic Case Plans for PCBs.

Got the TMNT and Simpsons Plexi's from this repository cut on the weekend. Also got a shipment of standoffs, spacers and washers off Aliexpress (still waiting on rubber feet and hex screws). I mounted the CPS-1 multi properly this time, for reference the…
  • arcadeqc -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video output capacitors and…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “They are super helpful except I still have to order the parts myself and well that didn't work out ” All the list I've personally made and used or going to use have the mouser reference number. If you paste that number…
  • Bluetear -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • ekorz -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

@OsirusANZ has indeed shown me your work, very clean. I have a UVC one I made, but the one you made looked great from memory (do you have a pic?). I'd need them with JAMMA finger with video to plug into my Astro's for Cave 360. I need to hop back on our…
  • djsheep -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “I have some things to ask of you. I’ll make a list shortly. I suggest posting up a thread with examples and a list of the different things you can make. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of work. One thing I do need is two well made…