Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Gagapa

Yet another Naomi 1 Consolisation, A work in progress: Fun with fans

nem

Pinned Glorious Irem M72 multi

AlxUnderBase

Neo Geo MV4F restoration - some community help appreciated

DeWitt

Hi there, I'm the new one...

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• Gagapa -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Hello, I like to play some Puzzle Bubble on the multi with my childs but, this nesica game is in 1 Round win. So, with a japonese Friend, i ve tried to change on the Menu in 3 round win but, when i save and restart the game, the game restart without…
  • Horris -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

It’s easy hopper, even I managed it lol, just create the config.ini i think I used word pad and put in the text vertical=1, just add it into each game folder, there’s only two that don’t work, one is sky stage and I can’t remember the other, but…
  • AMS -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Yet another Naomi 1 Consolisation, A work in progress: Fun with fans.

Like (Post)
    Quote from waali: “As recommended per the naomi wiki I replaced the CPU fan with a Noctua nf-a4x10-5v but when installed the Naomi will not boot. My Naomi 1 motherboard, case, CPU heatsink and fan connector placement are different to the Naomi in the…
  • waali -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Yet another Naomi 1 Consolisation, A work in progress: Fun with fans.

Like (Post)
    Quote from waali: “As recommended per the naomi wiki I replaced the CPU fan with a Noctua nf-a4x10-5v but when installed the Naomi will not boot. My Naomi 1 motherboard, case, CPU heatsink and fan connector placement are different to the Naomi in the…