Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

animesuperj

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

KalessinDB

Pinned 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

Darksoft

HKC Game Scanboard 1415/2115 Ver 1.0: Geometry Issues

GC8TECH

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• DashCancel -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DashCancel: “Won the board just now! I know I'll need one 64MB and probably two 128mb. Maybe you can tell better than I from the picture here if I need only one 128mb, but it looks like there's only a 32mb in slot 5. ” Exactly that. Your…
  • animesuperj -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from hursit: “This was the final List. Lets see what the other guys think about it ” Sorry, what are we being asked? Just want to make sure I didn't miss something, as I haven't been checking in on the thread as often lately. Is it just with…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from Apocalypse: “@Dakken can you burn GAL chips (GAL16V8 and GAL22V10)? You might have a bad GAL. @KalessinDB have you checked for bad solders? ” Not yet. I was hoping to narrow down what I should look at based on the games that were affected,…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Quote from DashCancel: “Won the board just now! I know I'll need one 64MB and probably two 128mb. Maybe you can tell better than I from the picture here if I need only one 128mb, but it looks like there's only a 32mb in slot 5. ” Exactly that. Your…
  • Rg111 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Im excited for this. However, I need to know what parts specifically are not 100% when compared to the original. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but I need to know what I'm getting into upfront. Im also not too thrilled about importing a cab during…
  • Rg111 -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread Sega Saturn USB Devcart.

Like (Post)
    I finally got the USB devcart, that I got with one PCB order, assembled and to work: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…0cf1d87fc267113a82d5821d7 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…0cf1d87fc267113a82d5821d7 I used the Pseudo Saturn Kai firmware on it, which…
  • DashCancel -

Replied to the thread 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!.

Quote from DashCancel: “Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from DashCancel: “@Darksoft Might be coming into a SF3 NG board over the weekend, but wanted to make sure 64MB and 128MB Simms are (or would be in the future) available before I take the plunge. Guess…