Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

SNK-NEO-GEO

Very finicky Virtua Fighter Remix cart?

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

tonjo

ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN)

MudGuts83

Pinned ST-V multicart game selector with LCD screen

MudGuts83

Recent Activities

• SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from benime: “Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Great news all around! I knew you guys would pull through, sometimes you gotta have a little faith in people. Im on the fence on ordering another one but also might just wanna wait for those repro Neo…
  • everten -

Liked MudGuts83’s post in the thread ST-V Stereo Audio + Kick PCB (EVERTEN).

Like (Post)
    I had my board installed. Thanks much!
  • Evan -

Posted the thread Very finicky Virtua Fighter Remix cart?.

Thread
    I recently got an st-v with Virtua Fighter Remix. For some reason this has been the most finicky cart I’ve ever had in regards to getting it working. Almost all the time the cart gets past the patent screen and then either stays at a black screen or…
  • tonjo -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I think the CT High Roller auctioned a couple months prior went for $1850 ex buyers premium
  • rewrite -

Liked benime’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bad_Hambre: “Great news all around! I knew you guys would pull through, sometimes you gotta have a little faith in people. Im on the fence on ordering another one but also might just wanna wait for those repro Neo 19. Potentially stupid…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from benime: “Gotta find the Ultracade UVC ” That's the hard bit right there. They used to be everywhere and cheap! Not so much nowadays. You have some audio authority options as well. There's an entire thread on shmups forum about 31 ->…