Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pandora box 4S+

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

sammargh

Pinned Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis

RetroRGB

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

[PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3

Bigsingerdawg

Recent Activities

• Sulok -

Posted the thread Pandora box 4S+.

Thread
    Please, is there anybody, who can upload for me image of 3A Games Pandora box 4S+? Looking for this image so many weeks and nothing frown.gif My SD card broken and my cab is off ...
  • sammargh -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Do not connect 5V on the 60 pin, it comes from the 4 pin header and flows out to the 60 pin. Your model is K91X1243A which as I mentioned previously buttons 5 & 6 have been found to not work on that one by myself and one other person. What are you…
  • RetroRGB -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Roll-Up Pack: All ROMs for the MVS & AES Multis.

With the release of the AES Multi imminent, would it be possible to add the 240p Test Suite to this pack?
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Like (Post)
    The number of requests in the sales thread and via PMs is getting difficult to keep track of, if you wish to be added to the wait list for the next HAS batch, please from now on use this form - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…7QbXzS-XA9yQ/formResponse
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

we recommend Samsung 4gb like this one. memoria-micro-sd-4gb-samsung-original-D_Q_NP_987602-MLV27382589373_052018-F.webp
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Like (Post)
    The number of requests in the sales thread and via PMs is getting difficult to keep track of, if you wish to be added to the wait list for the next HAS batch, please from now on use this form - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…7QbXzS-XA9yQ/formResponse
  • Bigsingerdawg -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Is there a good thread that goes over use cases and common add ons? In North America so thinking I'm 100% for the unit itself a Saturn controller converter. Kick harnesses. Definitely the terminal block cover and the PSU Cable. Just not sure on the…
  • Bigsingerdawg -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Have too many systems and not enough cabs. Feels like a good idea.