Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from Paris, France

AlxUnderBase

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

glstar

Glorious Irem M72 multi

-Ace-

[PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3

Bigsingerdawg

Painted CPS2 shell

Malenko

Recent Activities

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked speedlolita’s post in the thread Hello from the United Kingdom.

Like (Post)
    I found myself browsing this board fairly often so I may as well join up. I’m currently the owner of a Darksoft CPS3 setup and also a HAS supergun by RGB, both of which I feel are brilliant products. Definitely think I’ll be looking into other…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked r-type’s post in the thread Hi! - From Buckinghamshire UK.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I'm Andy from Buckingham (not far from Milton Keynes) in the UK. Dropped by looking for information around potentially converting some System 16 pcbs that I own. Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully learning something along…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Hello from Paris, France.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I'll get this fixed in the pack tomorrow.
  • Bigsingerdawg -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Thanks, I'll get this fixed in the pack tomorrow.
  • glstar -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from sammargh: “Then I'd focus on your fast io card in the pc, it sounds like it isn't installed properly as the board is wired up fine. ” Well, i don't know if it's ok or not….but for sure it's correctly mounted into the tx2. Any other test…
  • -Ace- -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

I have the V2 kit also and will need the correct file(s). . . .
  • Bigsingerdawg -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Quote from RGB: “Hi, Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “Is there a good thread that goes over use cases and common add ons? ” I recommend the main HAS sales thread or just PM me.Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “Just not sure on the video options between the hd15 the…
  • Bigsingerdawg -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread [PRE-ORDER] HAS V3.3.

Like (Post)
    Hi, Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “ Is there a good thread that goes over use cases and common add ons? ” I recommend the main HAS sales thread or just PM me. Quote from Bigsingerdawg: “Just not sure on the video options between the hd15 the 8 pin mini,…