Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bubble bobble PC030CM problem

8bitforlife

InfiniKey-CPS2

jassin000

IGS PGM troubleshooting

KalessinDB

New section of repro panels

Derick2k

Hello from Detroit

Derick2k

Recent Activities

• 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread Bubble bobble PC030CM problem.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “why wouldn't you just put that one back on? ” going to try first but when it was connected I was getting I/o errors intermittently. So ether a pin wasn't connecting or just starting to crack somewhere. So I'm going to…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from Apocalypse: “Restoring keys on CPS1/CPS1-DASH is possible but not needed with the multi. Romsets will be untouched (100% OG), including those using battery powered C-boards. On CPS1 keys are only used to define B registers addresses and…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Flain: “High score saving through power on/offs is something i really wanted and looks like might be here now!? ” Yep that works
  • jassin000 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “At least this is my understanding, maybe @Darksoft or @Apocalypse could clarify this for us. ” Restoring keys on CPS1/CPS1-DASH is possible but not needed with the multi. Romsets will be untouched (100% OG), including those using…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM troubleshooting.

I'm the one who tested it for him, it's not the motherboard. I have my own Ketsui conversion (as well as my other PGM games) that's playing flawlessly without those weird artifacts. On my motherboard it plugged in and played first time every time too. I…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jassin000: “At least this is my understanding, maybe @Darksoft or @Apocalypse could clarify this for us. ” Restoring keys on CPS1/CPS1-DASH is possible but not needed with the multi. Romsets will be untouched (100% OG), including those using…