Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nanao MS-2931

nem

Golden Axe (set 4, Japan) (FD1094 317-0121) Unencrypted ROM

chacal231077

Pinned CPS3 Repro Carts!!

Darksoft

Newb from Los Angeles

jaimenav2004

Pinned SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

nem

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Did I get ripped off on this Charlie Ninja PCB?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Any idea about the weird wires on the back of the PCB anyone? ” It's a well known repairer trick: 6264 RAMs have been replaced by 62256 ones and since originally pin 1 isn't connected on the 6264s but is an address signal on…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

That flyback has two Focus pots, which means it's for a dual focus chassis. The 2931 is single focus. This said, it's perfectly possible the other Focus pot has just been left unconnected. Will be interesting to hear if it works. Also, if you guys have…
  • Kravex -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

I manage to create an account but it seems i can't purchase it right away to Portugal, says i need to contact the seller to ship it overseas, the problem is that i'm always getting an error when trying to message him.
  • chacal231077 -

Replied to the thread Golden Axe (set 4, Japan) (FD1094 317-0121) Unencrypted ROM.

solution given by oneleafe88 Thanks :saint: :thumbup: