Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trying to make a complete list of multis

djsheep

IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects)

SmokeMonster

PGM multicart interest check

KalessinDB

Namco NA1 & NA2 CONVERSIONS

Hammy

Got myself a Taito Type X I/O card, what's next?

nam9

Recent Activities

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Trying to make a complete list of multis.

If you check the Crystal System thread, what started a possible cart replacement morphed into a full fledged multi!
  • djsheep -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Nichicon, Rubycon, Panasonic, Sprague/Vishay, Illinois Capacitor (IC), Elna, United Chemicon These are all very nice Japanese caps that I use.
  • SmokeMonster -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Nichicon, Rubycon, Panasonic, Sprague/Vishay, Illinois Capacitor (IC), Elna, United Chemicon These are all very nice Japanese caps that I use.
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread PGM multicart interest check.

Quote from beast1x5: “I just really wanna play killing blade , martial masters , spectral vs generations and the gladiator.... Okay fine and the killing blade ” MMAO and I might be convinced to part with all of those ;)
  • nem -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kuze: “Thunder Dragon 2? ” "if you can't buy it anywhere, make the bastard' - Hammy Macross 2 and gun nail are the low hanging fruit however but i have not started with them yet. TD2 uses work ram flipping hence the error picture.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked GC8TECH’s post in the thread IGS PGM Cart PCB Scans (And Projects).

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Quote from djsheep: “@AlxUnderBase - I've seen Panasonic, Nichicon and Rubycon capacitors being highly recommended in arcade repair logs / tutorials. I don't think you can really go wrong with either of those brands. ” Yeah…