Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

ITATTRACTS

Home Arcade System

hoagtech

Hiya From St. Louis

skate323k137

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

benime

Wargods CF and Boot Rom

SummittArcade

Recent Activities

• ITATTRACTS -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Quote from portholio: “It is his claim that this entire feud stems from the fact he published information on how to create bootlegs others were selling for profit. Unless a moderator on here cares to clarify their side of the story of what happened so…
  • RayceARoni -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I wouldn't want an inferior Chroma resolution and go from RGB to YPbPr back to RGB.
  • RayceARoni -

Liked darhgo’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    I have a 20" PVM in my setup. it rocks. My initial query was regarding using a supergun in a vewlix cab, which I will be taking delivery of in about a month.
  • hoagtech -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from darhgo: “Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

I wouldn't want an inferior Chroma resolution and go from RGB to YPbPr back to RGB.
  • darhgo -

I have a 20" PVM in my setup. it rocks. My initial query was regarding using a supergun in a vewlix cab, which I will be taking delivery of in about a month.
  • DJLC -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Dude went to RAJ the arcade with this badge saying Darksoft so I guess he's got a hard-on for someone we know. What did you all do to him to make him so butthurt. Was it really just he wanted to hack newer boards?
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Sans Covid I would be in Tower Grove park racing skateboards. That or passed out from a Bogarts coma. Welcome aboard.
  • benime -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype or some kind of…
  • PascalP -

Quote from darhgo: “Quote from pacmanface: “RGB rocks :) Got a PVM (20M2MDU) and I'll never go back :D ” got one too, it's amazing. i've been trying to find a blast city coming into the East Coast for a couple years, and keep missing them. I really want…