Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hello from san sebastian (Spain)

Mitsurugi-w

Hello from Dallas Texas

Mitsurugi-w

Name Change

Mitsurugi-w

Capcom ZN-2 Stereo output

sammargh

New to the group and getting a Darksoft kit. Need help IDing workable donor board

Lojack44

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hello from san sebastian (Spain).

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Dass’s post in the thread Hello from san sebastian (Spain).

Like (Post)
    Hi, I've been following you for some time and I've decided to register. I have a maquie vewlix c taito. greetings to all
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked GrillMaster214’s post in the thread Hello from Dallas Texas.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I'm Carlos from Dallas , Texas. Friends and family call me Carlitos. My tournament name is The Grillmaster. I'm a cook at Free Play Arcade in Richardson, Texas. I love video games both old and new. I'm also a proud owner of a Super Neo 29…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Hello from Dallas Texas.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Name Change.

• sammargh -

Replied to the thread Capcom ZN-2 Stereo output.

I checked the connector I crimped with a multimeter and the center pin is on the outside pins while the sleeve are the two middle pins. There’s also no bridging from what I could tell so I’m at a loss. The pins are easily traced back to the amp so I…
  • Ok cool, I found this one for sale, it’s a green case revision 7 board, but I’m not sure that’s a G-pal chip on it, plus it seems to have graphics issues. Is this still a good candidate for a Darksoft kit?
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from sammargh: “The part I’m worried about is how hot the heatsink on the audio amp gets when stereo is picked up. ” That's not normal, and that to me says that whatever you're hooking it up to is putting an unnecessary load on the amp. this…
  • sammargh -

I guess I can try taping the audio pins and see if that helps but I did wire the connector up per the tech romancer manual. The part I’m worried about is how hot the heatsink on the audio amp gets when stereo is picked up.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Darksoft Neo Multi user feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZuPoint: “Nice to hear all going well. What are you playing, have you found any new gems on Neo? How did you find setting up the SD card ? Does Ironclad game play on this cart? Games to try:- ZuPapa Nightmare in the dark Neo Golf ( a…