Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

mathewbeall

Repro Virtual-On panel

New section of repro panels

Derick2k

Darksoft Neo Multi user feedback

skate323k137

Bubble bobble PC030CM problem

8bitforlife

Recent Activities

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Feedback from me: Great job! Being able to clear NVRAM backup from the menu is great - and messing around with this, loading/unloading, etc. seems to be much more stable than the previous menu! Thanks for the hard work! Matt
  • suverman -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Indeed. My guess is the issue he's running into is that it doesn't like being programmed on the board and he's working out how to get around that issue Here's a picture of me with the desuicide setup connected to a Knights of the Round C board
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Repro Virtual-On panel.

Like (Post)
    This panel is designed for using “Sega Saturn Twin Stick”. The original Sega arcade stick won’t work on this panel. Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch…
  • archimage -

Liked alberto1225’s post in the thread Repro Virtual-On panel.

Like (Post)
    This panel is designed for using “Sega Saturn Twin Stick”. The original Sega arcade stick won’t work on this panel. Panel feature - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch…
  • alberto1225 -

Posted the thread Repro Virtual-On panel.

Thread