Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support

nnap

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

klee123

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

djsheep

Nanao MS8-29FSG chassis issue (Astro City)

nem

Pinned New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions

Darksoft

Recent Activities

• opt2not -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Sega Aero City! Great cabinets..

Like (Post)
    Gotcha. I suspect a huge lot of Aeros were imported to socal in the mid-90s. A lot of them have all the same ugly American control panel hackjobs and stretched marquee art, as well as the pedestals many of these were on. When I visited Nickel Nickel in…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Like (Post)
    I think that my working NA2 doesn't output any audio from the headphones pads, I've already ordered new potentiometers (thanks to @Hammy) and a couple of Mitshubishi M51568FP that from my research should be the headphones amplifier. Does anyone had a…
  • parodius -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread New Namco System 1 Multi Instructions.

Like (Post)
    Have fun and thanks for the picture. We will update the instructions accordingly.
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

yes, the GQ-4X is very unreliable with the 27C160 & 27C322 eproms. I had whole batches that would not work on that programmer. They wrote/verified fine on my Xeltek. Unfortunately I had similar issues with the T56, so I cannot recommend that one either.…
  • klee123 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from evilsim: “Yea hello did I mess up the pinout on your jp21 ? I copied some diagram from google but could have made a booboo I guess. Have you tested audio from the cps2 rca jack ? Maybe the volume on the A board is very low ? Hit me up if I…