Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

xodaraP

Sega Genesis Model 2 JAMMA output question

jassin000

Mobile System 2x6

jassin000

Ano Guy's Red DDR Bemani PC A20 / Digital 573

ano_guy

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

GeorgeSpinner

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

I think they would, worth asking the question. The +12 died on mine, I might just try fixing it myself though. As with you I really don't want exposed terminals on my bench power supply. Alternatively you can use (you'll need to make an adapter flylead)…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Sega Genesis Model 2 JAMMA output question.

What are you doing to boost the power values from the Genesis? You see, arcade monitors want TTL sync 2~5Vpp, but consumer TV's want 0.7Vpp 75ohm signals. 9zlCUNz.png
  • Chelnov -

Posted the thread Sega Genesis Model 2 JAMMA output question.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I'm working in getting a JAMMA Egde to a sega genesis model 2 and I'm having a bit of an issue with the video. This is the video Coder. pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashee…/46645/SONY/CXA1645M.html I have the RGB outputs as 23,22 and 21 and…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Mobile System 2x6.

I'm interested in that IDE Simulator, but 200$ damn! Won't be picking one up any time soon/maybe ever, that's just crazy/not worth it.
  • ano_guy -

Replied to the thread Ano Guy's Red DDR Bemani PC A20 / Digital 573.

Quote from Cereth: “For DDR readers, you can just unscrew the back plate and remove the lock from the inside. You'll need to loosen the nut securing the lock to the door though since the tang will still prevent you from pulling it out, but I just did…
  • Franco23444 -

Replied to the thread Mobile System 2x6.

Quote from UYO: “I'm making a mobile System256, so I'll secretly introduce it here. It weighs about 12 kg and consumes about 95 W including the monitor. It can operate for over 2 hours with an external battery of about $ 160. Currently, it has HDD…