Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shogun Neo Geo Supergun

GeorgeSpinner

Atomiswave "Modified Motherboards" forum (copy of this forum)

MmSadda

Ano Guy's Red DDR Bemani PC A20 / Digital 573

adgenet

Home Arcade System

the Goat

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

arcadeprojectsrocks

Recent Activities

• arcadeqc -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Irem M84 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    I started Mr. Heli some time ago, it just needs the tiles reworked, everything else is done. youtube.com/watch?v=DygBtYUWVew Also at this stage i can remake the full m84 motherboard but can't be arsed.
  • GeorgeSpinner -

Replied to the thread Shogun Neo Geo Supergun.

Quote from beharius: “Thanks, enjoy it! Your comments are crucial for us to improve it and develop new products. ” Thank you! I'm having a lot of fun with it! Using the line-in now. Sounds great!
  • GeorgeSpinner -

Replied to the thread Shogun Neo Geo Supergun.

I admit that I am not the most familiar with Jamma connections. I have been exposed to between 15-20 different jamma connectors in my life. Surprisingly, all new. I have never experienced anything so tight as this. It will stay on my neo geo mvs board,…
  • Mrhide -

Liked ano_guy’s post in the thread Ano Guy's Red DDR Bemani PC A20 / Digital 573.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mrhide: “I booted this yesterday so I am now interested in this thread (and the rest of the PercussionFreaks machine... and while I have your attention, what's the story on swapping/upgrading games with these boards? CD+ROM+that weird…
  • Mrhide -

Liked adgenet’s post in the thread Ano Guy's Red DDR Bemani PC A20 / Digital 573.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mrhide: “@adgenet : Nice clean board! what's your process / what do you use ? ” I use a mix of methods depending on what the board is "dirty" with. Everybody's favorite Isopropyl alcohol works well for flux residue. For dirt and grime on…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked MmSadda’s post in the thread Atomiswave "Modified Motherboards" forum (copy of this forum).

Like (Post)
    Lol, videogameX is a total skeez. Avoid anything to do with that greedy, sleazy, disingenuous, avaricious prick