Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Getting Error 01 on Akatsuki Denkou Senki Cart

GuileWinQuote

Cannot access darksoft menu+ error 41

XeD

Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Escarioth

Sega Lindbergh Universal AIME wiring

nem

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

Recent Activities

• GuileWinQuote -

Replied to the thread Getting Error 01 on Akatsuki Denkou Senki Cart.

There have been quite a few Akatsuki Blitzkampf carts popping up from Chinese sellers on Facebook etc for prices that are a steal for this particular game. We probably both bought our carts from similar sellers (I think I saw this particular cart on…
  • atrac17 -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    [0.13.5] - 2020-09-18 - Added support for Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 - Added support for 8BitDo NES & SNES Bluetooth wireless receivers. Compatible with PS4 DS4, Nintendo Switch Pro and 8BitDo M30 controllers (possibly others but need to test).
  • XeD -

Replied to the thread Cannot access darksoft menu+ error 41.

That is strange. Either your siperbios cart is old/has problem or you have input issue. When you turn on the cps3 do you see the darksoft text in the bottom right before it try to write 2nd Impact?
  • rewrite -

Liked doozer’s post in the thread Lindbergh VBIOS Update DVD.

Like (Post)
    Ok, so a bit of an update on this. I got hold of a VBIOS Update disk for VTF (Virtua Fighter 5) and what I thought was the correct keychip. I then mounted the cdrom and decoded the bootid. Turns out there are 2 updates on this disk: Source Code (29…