Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 Battery Change Day

adgenet

Hello from Atlanta/Madrid

Chelnov

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

XtraSmiley

Neo-Geo MVS MV-1C Component Question

need help with taito x3 error 2903

ccatalyst

Recent Activities

• adgenet -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Battery Change Day.

For those interested, I uploaded documentation and gerbers for my SMD version board for aje_fr's mochip a while ago here: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…&postID=216829#post216829 This will work for any board that has a CN9 connector.
  • Chelnov -

Replied to the thread Hello from Atlanta/Madrid.

Quote from Nebula: “Bienvenido compatriota! Saludos desde Asturias! ” Muchas Gracias!
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from arcadeWC: “Thanks for the photos - that helps a lot! Looks good! I can see why many go for the 4:3 option, however, I don't think the 16:9 looks too bad. Does the OSSC allow for picture adjustment (left, right, up, down) as per a regular…
  • arcadeWC -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Thanks for the photos - that helps a lot! Looks good! I can see why many go for the 4:3 option, however, I don't think the 16:9 looks too bad. Does the OSSC allow for picture adjustment (left, right, up, down) as per a regular arcade monitor? It is…
  • Chelnov -

Posted the thread Neo-Geo MVS MV-1C Component Question.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the value of a component. The component is marked on the board as PC1 and is to the upper left corner of the BIOS chip. next to the PIN 40. If anyone can tell me what that component it's it will be…
  • ccatalyst -

Replied to the thread need help with taito x3 error 2903.

Ok so i have gotten a bit further, i am pretty sure that error is coming up because the img file in which the game is stored cannot be decrypted, I noticed that there is a file in the root of c: called tdegboot, i believe this program runs some sort of…