Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge

segasonic91

Anyone have a KiCad footprint for a Jamma Edge Connector?

buffi

OutRun gear display hack

Apocalypse

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

RGB

Software Tool Idea for simplifying JVS input

nem

Recent Activities

• segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread 6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge.

Quote from Apocalypse: “I wouldn't even imagine shipping that thing from the US to Oz… 8| ” God no, especially now. Way too fragile! I would not be able to afford it anyway. Pretty much double anything USD at the moment and that is before the…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread 6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge.

I wouldn't even imagine shipping that thing from the US to Oz… 8|
  • There's some missing stuff in the naomi list, off the top of my head referencing what's on my sd card (I run capcom IO): - Border Down - Guilty Gear XX (few versions) - Beach Spikers - Melty Blood (few versions) - Psyvariar - Radirgy - Street Fighter…
  • suverman -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, I've made a small hack for OutRun to have it display which gear is engaged with the same look and feel as the Saturn or Sega AGES version. Useful when: - you don't have the real cabinet but use a JAMMA adapter (mine has a D latch to toggle…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Anyone have a KiCad footprint for a Jamma Edge Connector?.

Not for me, weird. Maybe some version difference thing? For me it has both sides copper, but only mask on one. Anyways, I just added it so no big deal :)
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread OutRun gear display hack.

Quote from nonosto: “THXyou have one bitton fot H and one for L, in my set on saturn X = L A=H. It's same thing for sequantial in OR2 in xbox. with 2 button H and L dont appear on the screen, just like original. one example but with L & R button from…