Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Repro MVS U4 panel for 29"

Greetings from Tokyo (and Texas)

Connect a trackball to ST-V?

MetalliC

Pinned Get your MultiMVS Here:

x56h34

InfiniKey-CPS2

YesAffinity

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked MetalliC’s post in the thread Connect a trackball to ST-V?.

Like (Post)
    I cant remember, it was a while ago when I did that hopper stuff for ST-V, but MCFG_HOPPER_ADD("hopper", attotime::from_msec(100), TICKET_MOTOR_ACTIVE_HIGH, TICKET_STATUS_ACTIVE_HIGH) and PORT_BIT( 0x02, IP_ACTIVE_HIGH, IPT_CUSTOM )…
  • alberto1225 -

Posted the thread Repro MVS U4 panel for 29".

Thread
    Repro MVS U4 panel for 29” Cabinet Panel feature - Panel size: 570 mm x 110 mm - Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel. - Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface. - Due to the printing way, the color won’t be…
  • Stupid Dufus -

Posted the thread Greetings from Tokyo (and Texas).

Thread
    Hello hello. I was born in and grew up in Texas, but I moved to Japan six years ago. Been a console gamer (and sometimes PC) my whole life. A few years ago I got into doing console mods as a way to learn soldering. Started with cap kits, now can easily…
  • twistedsymphony -

Like (Post)
    I cant remember, it was a while ago when I did that hopper stuff for ST-V, but MCFG_HOPPER_ADD("hopper", attotime::from_msec(100), TICKET_MOTOR_ACTIVE_HIGH, TICKET_STATUS_ACTIVE_HIGH) and PORT_BIT( 0x02, IP_ACTIVE_HIGH, IPT_CUSTOM )…
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread Connect a trackball to ST-V?.

• twistedsymphony -

Quote from MetalliC: “will expect Player1 button2 line to be triggered while hopper motor ON ” Is the player 1 button2 HIGH while hopper motor ON or LOW while hopper motor on?
  • twistedsymphony -

Like (Post)
    to boot this game is enough cab door sensor to be ON, I think it is Player2 button2 line. but if you'll play the game and win some cash - game will try to payout them, and will expect Player1 button2 line to be triggered while hopper motor ON, and will…
  • PascalP -

Like (Post)
    to boot this game is enough cab door sensor to be ON, I think it is Player2 button2 line. but if you'll play the game and win some cash - game will try to payout them, and will expect Player1 button2 line to be triggered while hopper motor ON, and will…
  • MetalliC -