Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

RealDecepticonZero

NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND

rtw

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

OSSC Remote Not Working (Solution Inside)

twistedsymphony

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Rg111

Recent Activities

• mathewbeall -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Hello people DreamCase is ready for shipping. I will start to ship the packets Monday , and the buyers will get confirmation email about tracking Numbers. Sorry for the delay because of the pandemic :( . But im happy i have completed the project. Thanks…
  • Weasel -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/gFLSHWwE14k This video will show you which two chips to remove to replace them with the chips that allow for custom button layout.This allows you to press the layout button for 3 seconds and enter custom mode. then you press buttons 1-6 in the…
  • RealDecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from hursit: “Hello people DreamCase is ready for shipping. I will start to ship the packets Monday , and the buyers will get confirmation email about tracking Numbers. Sorry for the delay because of the pandemic :( . But im happy i have completed…
  • RealDecepticonZero -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Hello people DreamCase is ready for shipping. I will start to ship the packets Monday , and the buyers will get confirmation email about tracking Numbers. Sorry for the delay because of the pandemic :( . But im happy i have completed the project. Thanks…
  • Mrhide -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread NAOMI ERROR: JAMMA I/O BOARD NOT FOUND.

Like (Post)
    That was some clever debugging :thumbsup: To me it looks like there is some kind of power issue but I don't understand why ?(