Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Intro & Coming Soon - Sync Clean Pro V1.0

Segasonicfan

Sega Sticker Says What?

brentradio

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

Dzhay

Pinned Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

Scillianaire

New MVS and AES Firmware

Recent Activities

• brentradio -

Liked Soundmazta’s post in the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Like (Post)
    Sorry guys was my fault. Sometimes i tried to booted jumper settings that do not exist.. Now all is working as it should. :)
  • Segasonicfan -

Replied to the thread Intro & Coming Soon - Sync Clean Pro V1.0.

Update: Boards arrived! Doing assembly and testing now. Strongly considring the Viletim/Martin Jones circuit as my next design, since I now have a prototyping mill in house to work with and some parts ordered. More updates and pics later this week!
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Sega Sticker Says What?.

I have more points to award as no one answered the second part of the question... :D
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread Sega Sticker Says What?.

OK, so you each get 500,000 points then. And Frank still has his +1 so he is still winning... :D And to answer several PM's regarding these points: No, they are not good towards any products sold on arcade-projects.com =O .
  • Dzhay -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

So I am interested, but whatI want will be quite annoying because I want a variety of button colours :P (all seimitsu for a super neo) and a couple of OBSF-24s, together with the JIS screwdriver.
  • Scillianaire -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiAES. Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from Aurich: “I couldn't care less about Neo Geo CD support. If it never happens I won't even notice. ” Sam show RPG is pretty sweet