Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

xodaraP

Pinned STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting

Darksoft

The Definitive Guide to the System 16 Multi Kit

nonosto

Atomiswave wei ya intermittent issue

Zitz

SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector

brentradio

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Wire colours for reference: Red - Red Green - Yellow Blue - Black Sync - White
  • xodaraP -

You'll have to excuse my very bad reflow job on the 620ohm resistor and on the connections for inputs/outputs, I've been soldering and desoldering random wires to test stuff all day :P @Frank_fjs has also been helping and has made some suggestions but…
  • SVM -

Quote from xodaraP: “Do you have your connections for RGB to the JAMMA pins or the resistors? ” To the JAMMA pins. Quote from xodaraP: “The issue I seem to be having is red and green are mixing together somewhere. If I have red connected by itself…
  • xodaraP -

Do you have your connections for RGB to the JAMMA pins or the resistors? And which side are you taking them from? The issue I seem to be having is red and green are mixing together somewhere. If I have red connected by itself or green connected by…
  • opt2not -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Like (Post)
    Quote from opt2not: “I’ll just move on and not butt-in anymore on this topic. Again, my apologies to you. ” Yeah, why don't you go butt-in on the M92 Multi thread where you belong... (lucky dog!) :D
  • SVM -

Sorry, but if the components are ok than there is not much I can do for you... :-/ Are the resistor values correct? R1: 9.53KΩ R2, R3 & R4: 7.5KΩ R5, R6 & R7: 1.2KΩ R8: 620Ω R9, R10 & R11: 5.1MΩ R12: 10KΩ R13, R14, R15 & R16: 75Ω Are GND and 5v…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

You could, but would require some modifications on the PCB of the multi. We will think of something when we have a bit more of time.
  • brentradio -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

If I own the ST-V multi and a Batman Forever sound board, would I be able to play Batman Forever with the sound on the multi?
  • xodaraP -

Ok, it doesn't matter in this case because I'm not getting sync from the RGB PCB. I have beeped out quite a lot of the circuit and it's working. 2 boards have the exact same issue so it isn't a build issue. All parts were ordered from Mouser including…