Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

jassin000

How to clean a CPS2 case?

djsheep

Fighter Impact convert to ver.A

ekorz

DB9 to HD15 cable help?

meybarra

Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter

Raph_friend

Recent Activities

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Quote from Hadouken Arcade: “It's for the VESA mount. Some monitors need longer screws. ” Yup the LG I used needs them, stock screws aren't long enough.
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Co-sign on the case repainting. Seen some great examples of that.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

Like (Post)
    The program code for rev.A is twice the size. If you’re using those original chips, that’s why it is boot looping. But that probably means you just need 27c080 that is the same speed. If your chips says “27c4001-10f1” the “-10” is actually…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

Like (Post)
    27c080 27C080.gif 27c040 27C040.gif Maybe there’s a jumper that enables the extra address line. I don’t have either game and without high quality photos it’s hard to see. Where does Pin 1 go on your board?
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

The program code for rev.A is twice the size. If you’re using those original chips, that’s why it is boot looping. But that probably means you just need 27c080 that is the same speed. If your chips says “27c4001-10f1” the “-10” is actually…
  • meybarra -

Replied to the thread DB9 to HD15 cable help?.

amazon.com/SF-Cable-Female-Adapter-Molded/dp/B006WAA7FU Otherwise, build your own with a db9 breakout, hd15 breakout, and some wire?
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    I've just begun diving into this and it's really awesome and quite promising. I'm using an Arduino UNO and full sized USB shield for now, to get me up and running. I purchased a PS4 DS controller today solely for this project. It works flawlessly!
  • djsheep -

Liked ZoomBoy’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Have you considered repainting the shell? I've seen some examples and they look phenomenal. One was painted with a speckled green and looked really impressive.
  • ZoomBoy -

Posted the thread DB9 to HD15 cable help?.

Thread
    Hi, bought an Extron RGB 202 Rxi to connect my Sega Naomi to my D24 BVM. I've discovered the INPUT on the Extron uses a non-standard Male DB9 instead of the standard HD15 VGA. Does anyone know, or have available a cable that goes from standard VGA to…