Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Got around to testing new cps2 A board sprites are transparent

donluca

TMNT 2 Conversion Guide

oneleaf86

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

Danexmurder

4946 users in this forum. When are we reaching the 5000?

ReplicaX

It's coming AES multi

sandman686

Recent Activities

• donluca -

Replied to the thread Got around to testing new cps2 A board sprites are transparent.

Alright, put some fresh ROMs and, just as suspected, nothing changed. I started investigating further and I *think* I've found what's wrong: There's a 74LS04 which is a hex inverter which... doesn't invert, LOL. Before goofing, please, can you confirm…
  • oneleaf86 -

Replied to the thread TMNT 2 Conversion Guide.

Thanks for the guide! I have some GAL22V10 on the way but thought I'd have a go at interleaving the program roms. It doesn't want to boot at all using 2x 27c2001. Is there a specific setting I should be using in BINman?
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked cpsystem3’s post in the thread TMNT 2 Conversion Guide.

Like (Post)
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone on Arcade Projects. I present to you, the definitive TMNT2 conversion guide. Please let me know if there are any questions or if anyone needs clarification. Please do not make these to sell, and most…
  • MVG -

Liked ReplicaX’s post in the thread 4946 users in this forum. When are we reaching the 5000?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “Also, remember when I was more active on here? ” Sigh, this is getting old Lem, time to move forward? Past is in the past.
  • Danexmurder -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

My HAS finally arrived today. Still waiting on an 8-pin mini din to scart from Retro Access. Can't wait to get it all hooked up!
  • ReplicaX -

Replied to the thread 4946 users in this forum. When are we reaching the 5000?.

Quote from Lemony Vengeance: “Also, remember when I was more active on here? ” Sigh, this is getting old Lem, time to move forward? Past is in the past.