Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CPS2 Desuicide Troubles On Early Rev Boards

Stupid Dufus

Pinned Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions

t-m

Skate's complete idiots guide to EPROM burning

nnap

Pinned Naomi CF Kit and DIMM Conversion Services

Darksoft

Gundam 4p

plasia

Recent Activities

• Stupid Dufus -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Desuicide Troubles On Early Rev Boards.

Well, no luck trying with the resistor. But I also think I might have a bad power supply. Once I get a new one in I'll post an update. It'll probably be two weeks
  • suverman -

Liked nnap’s post in the thread Skate's complete idiots guide to EPROM burning.

Like (Post)
    I've had a couple of different devices. As mentioned, the TL866 is great for the small stuff. The QG-4X is a major POS. I had whole stacks of M27C160 that failed to write on that device. Thought I was getting bad batches of EPROMs. Now I run all my stuff…
  • t-m -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from Darksoft: “Try in this order please. Remove the microsd, then delete NVRAM from Service menu and then delete buff file in a computer and put back in multi. ” @t-m I'm not sure if you tried this on your 4 slot IN THIS…
  • nnap -

Replied to the thread Skate's complete idiots guide to EPROM burning.

I've had a couple of different devices. As mentioned, the TL866 is great for the small stuff. The QG-4X is a major POS. I had whole stacks of M27C160 that failed to write on that device. Thought I was getting bad batches of EPROMs. Now I run all my stuff…