Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

こんにちは from Japan

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Resonator

Neo Geo Track Ball Games

Apocalypse

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

Coyo5050

Custom Taito F3 Red DarkSoft Multi PCB plates From Lions3

Coyo5050

Recent Activities

• DashCancel -

Posted the thread こんにちは from Japan.

Thread
    Hey all, Been doing a lot of retro console based stuff for a couple of years and now trying my hand at some arcade stuff. Recently picked up a SFA2 CPS2 (w/ A board), CPS2 IO, and CPS2 digi (will prolly order Darksoft's multi kit soon). Been living…
  • Resonator -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

I've been trying to use the image to install Dariusburst English language in a real cab. Unfortunately, the stock build doesn't launch the game, the selection menu loads but the game quits immediately to the menu. Clearly this is an extremely niche use…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “it's a JAMMA pass-through in additional to that small ~8 pin harness with blue wires (CON1) that plugs into the side of the mobo ” That's the important part for me now. I imagine it would be connected to the data bus and…
  • Darksoft -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    worked allllll night to get it done. (1:40am here) I really wanted to ship it by tomorrow :) you guys waited so long, and i dont know how long the shipping will be just got an adaptor for a Mr.do a few days ago....took 3 months to get…