Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Niko

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko

Pinned Taito F3. Get your cart here

Thchardcore

Pinned CPS2-Multi ROMset generator

Darksoft

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

laevateinn

Recent Activities

• Niko -

Replied to the thread TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O.

Do you have a picture of the Type 2 Sega JVS I/O? You will get that error if the system doesn't get a response from the I/O board. It could be an incompatibility but more than likely there is something else going on.
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from PascalP: “can the X2 utilize the extra instruction set ” Quote from rocket: “the instruction set yes. i dont have a great way to explain this, but it goes back to the chicken and the egg thing. a lot of the instruction sets are designed…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Does anyone know the answer to my problem or know which RAM is the color RAM?
  • kazuo -

Probably the only real benefit you get from upgrading to Core 2 is less heat (and lower power draw, IIRC).
  • Anselmo -

Liked maiden2099’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    @Darksoft We have success! Troubleshooting Steps: - Tested continuity across the board with a Multimeter - Every Pin was connecting between the Multi and my B-Board properly. - Unplugged the C9 cable, tested with decrypted ROMs and ensured the key…
  • Niko -

Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it…