Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IGS PGM Battery

Pinned CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit

xodaraP

InfiniKey-CPS2

mastercello

Games aren't booting properly

GuileWinQuote

Glorious Irem M72 multi

brentradio

Recent Activities

• SpudJones -

Posted the thread IGS PGM Battery.

Thread
    I have two different revisions of IGS PGM board - they both have had the original battery removed and CR2032 holder installed. One (I think maybe later version) saves NVRAM settings ok, but the other one doesn't (which seems to be the revision of board…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

They will work as long as you add a blank key file into the game folder, the ROMs will also need to be converted to the correct format for the multi
  • Rotanibor -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

I didn't see them included in the packs, but utilizing the key writing should Yumeji's boss hacks for CoTA, MSH, MSHvsSF, MVC1, SFZ2, Vampire1, etc. all theoretically work fine? I don't have a Darksoft on hand to test this at the moment. I've actually…
  • brizzo -

Liked sammargh’s post in the thread SYS2X6 USB Dongle -- System 246/256 Multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from archimage: “Quote from sammargh: “Pretty excited that the multi should be delivered today! Before I end up nuking my SC2 memory card do they work across regions? I have a JP kit but would like to play conquest mode in English. ” afaik,…
  • mastercello -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

• GuileWinQuote -

Replied to the thread Games aren't booting properly.

Hello, I have a friend locally taking a look at the board and asked this, "I didn't find continuity between those pins and anything else and this is my first time working on these and want to make sure that's normal." Picture is included Thanks in…
  • mastercello -

Liked CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    oh Yes I can do it, if you need contact me