Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

System Reset Wire for System 246/256

twistedsymphony

ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

rtw

JVS Emulator

SuperScore29

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

Frank_fjs

Namco 359/369

tiff_lee

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread System Reset Wire for System 246/256.

The reset point on my 256 works great, I've been using it often. I pulled the mobo caddy out of my 246b to see if it had a similarly labeled RST point and I couldn't find one, though I didn't really go too far in the disassembly. it basically has a PS2…
  • rtw -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

I was talking to krHACKen regarding these issues:Wangan Midnight (boots but freezes during attract mode, could be bin/cue issue)Wangan Midnight R (boots but freezes during attract mode, could be bin/cue issue)He states that the issue might be too little…
  • arcadeWC -

Liked SuperScore29’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Just want to say awesome job on this project! I've been watching for a while and I'm glad to see so much progress has been made. When I've got the time, I'll definitely be testing this out with my Naomi 2 and other boards, especially with my Logitech…
  • SuperScore29 -

Liked bobbydilley’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    @obcd Good suggestions. I'm torn between the ideas. In terms of screens I've found OLEDs that cost around £1, so cost wise it would only add maybe £2 to each board to include a little screen and some buttons. The issue with this is that some of the…
  • bobbydilley -

Liked SuperScore29’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Just want to say awesome job on this project! I've been watching for a while and I'm glad to see so much progress has been made. When I've got the time, I'll definitely be testing this out with my Naomi 2 and other boards, especially with my Logitech…