Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

sergiopolog

CPS-3 Custom METAL Case Pre-Order

Ir0n

CPS-2 Custom Metal Case - ( Work in Progress )

hursit

Candy Cabinets Control Panels, Artworks Offset Print Repro Interest Check

hursit

Subwoofer on Sega cabinet

Tjohejsan

Recent Activities

• sergiopolog -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from yosai: “Quote from Asure: “Basically what we've seen to this stage are decrypted program roms, that are re-encrypted to match the encryption of the cart they sit on. ” That appears to be true for the DOJ & ESPGaluda carts I have. The…
  • sergiopolog -

Liked yosai’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asure: “Basically what we've seen to this stage are decrypted program roms, that are re-encrypted to match the encryption of the cart they sit on. ” That appears to be true for the DOJ & ESPGaluda carts I have. The Ketsui cart I have runs…
  • sergiopolog -

Liked Asure’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    I've gone ahead and bought a DDP DOJ cart to go with my PGM from China :) I'm determined to get the White Label prog rom going as well, we'll see how it goes once items arrive. Basically what we've seen to this stage are decrypted program roms, that are…
  • ekorz -

Liked electric_monk’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    I only have a 256 in my possession, but I do 'own' a 246 (bought from Yahoo! Auctions, but it's sitting in Osaka until a relative of mine ships it out, probably after Christmas). Hopefully it works (it was only $20 or something, no game or dongle…