Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System

MickyMac

Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start

CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master

RandomRetro

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

FakeNoose

Pinned How To Use GD-EMU Rhea and Phoebe (Card Selection, Formatting, and formatting Images)

PascalP

Recent Activities

• MickyMac -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

would like to purchase one of these. Posting this to subscribe to the thread.
  • Frikade -

Posted the thread Killer instinct 2 pcb does not start.

Thread
    Hi everyone. I have a problem with this killer instinct board which does not start, the board is a conversion kit which has an interface that converts killer instinct 1 to killer instinct 2, the interface burned a capacitor which was replaced by another…
  • Aurich -

Liked MoppelTheWhale’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “the numbers will down again around the 2-3 week mark. ” IF everybody is playing along and adhereing to the rules... was about write write something, but frankly i'm too tired and too fed up with people who think they know…
  • Aurich -

Liked MoppelTheWhale’s post in the thread [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19].

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Flu does, but people still don't stay home or wash their hands during Flu season here. So one is 2% death rate and the other is .02%, so what? Both have a chance of death. But because of the way this was presented to the world,…
  • RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread CAVE PGM Conversion Labels - IGS PolyGame Master.

Awesome. Let me know what I owe you @GC8TECH!
  • FakeNoose -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

Im sure this was addressed already, but I can't navigate the multi while in game. I've set it up in the menu but no combination of start and up, down left or right will change the game or go to the menu even though coin and start work fine. I can't get…
  • Quote from goldenpp72: “Very cool upload, it has a few things the other pack didn't. ” Thanks, I tried to get both whats popular AND what I hadn't really seen around before (but also good). I'm working on uploading my TG16/PCEngine Super SD System 3…