Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts

PascalP

The history of mad dog McRee

PekArcadeGamer

Sega Lindbergh high pitch squealing noise

yombunker

Sega Race TV cabinet, no image

yombunker

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

XtraSmiley

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Replied to the thread Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts.

also to rule out the cables or speakers. You can swap around the L and R channels directly at the amp. think if I recall correct one of the speakers was blown on my NNC as well when I first got it
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts.

Ebay has lots but also I’m sure members here have spare amps as the NNC is a very common cab. you could also try to recap your existing one. Had a similar issue with the amp in my Cyberlead cab, muffled R channel, recappen it and fine again. might…
  • PekArcadeGamer -

Replied to the thread The history of mad dog McRee.

Quote from patmanqc: “Quote from PekArcadeGamer: “Thank you for ninja gaiden video. My first arcade pcb was ninja gaiden. C-64 version intro music is also epic. There was one small error in your video. You CAN destroy objects in c-64…
  • yombunker -

Replied to the thread Sega Lindbergh high pitch squealing noise.

I hear that when i forget to plug the power to the graphics card. maybe your GPU is not getting the correct voltage sometimes and that's why it squeaks the GPU.
  • yombunker -

Replied to the thread Sega Race TV cabinet, no image.

I didn't tried different PSU as i can't find one that has the same pin configuration as mine (But, i did check with a multimeter that the voltages were correct, and they were). And i did remove the RAM and place it again, with no luck. But normally when…
  • XtraSmiley -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from drfunk2k: “Quote from Weasel: “I'd say it looks too good to not make it the default color! ” sadly pcb factory charges us more for black PCB ” I'm not sure what that cost is, but probably the buyer is willing to pay it. It looks much better!
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    Axun sent me a gift today! <3<3<3 the only black PCB CBOX in the world!
  • XtraSmiley -

Liked drfunk2k’s post in the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Like (Post)
    The software has some sensitive CBOX code on it. so we decided not to go that route. hope you can understand :)