Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reporting Twitter Fake Account

rewrite

Home Arcade System

RayceARoni

Namco System 369 questions

gamemaster14

Pinned Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread

Fgto79

Blast City PSU Recap

psykom1

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Quote from brizzo: “His ban pre-dates any talk about modern systems and was due to his behavior towards other members on AP. ” Ah, were all those from fake accounts then? It's hard to keep track of what happened when. And really, who cares? Quote…
  • rewrite -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    The reason for banning him and his perception of why he was banned are two different things. As he has demonstrated he doesn't know right and wrong in social situations. His ban pre-dates any talk about modern systems and was due to his behavior towards…
  • hoagtech -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Reporting Twitter Fake Account.

Like (Post)
    From time to time I check in on this "troll" account and it brings a smile to my face. People like this feel they're "winning", but in reality the countless hours and energy wasted to make hundreds of posts spanning the past year talking to the open void…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked RayceARoni’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone…
  • SmokeMonster -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    I'm going to order the SD card extender and try these ROMS out, been meaning order one for a long time. The original thread I learned about it is here: SD card extension
  • SmokeMonster -

Liked Johnfan1986’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Has anyone played these yet? I couldn’t be bothered opening my multi up and updating the SD to be honest, let alone scrolling through all those extra games. Could someone please report back with a list of what’s good and…