Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lets talk Taito Type X3

Scillianaire

Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun

bktrunks

UD-USB Decoders

Cat

MS9-29T - Static Sound but no Neck Glow or Image

gunblade

Supergun showcase!

Zanza911

Recent Activities

• Scillianaire -

Replied to the thread Lets talk Taito Type X3.

no disagreement there, most people I know who have them wildly under estimate shipping on them. they are much bigger and heavier than the x2 but the ceiling is much much higher as well. I could still see the cost of x2s going down, they are ridiculously…
  • bktrunks -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Ok cool! When I am ready I’ll hit up this thread
  • drfunk2k -

Undamned DB-15 USB decoders: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…&postID=204510#post204510 just post somethign there or PM undamned he is a great guy!
  • drfunk2k -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from bktrunks: “How about a USB option and swap out the sigma? Those undammed DB15 to USB are so hard to get a hold of, be awesome to have them built in, just a thought! Excited for mine! ” Yes, I would guess that 95%…
  • bktrunks -

People have stock of them? The arcade paradise site has the version with the terminal blocks, I’d like to get a couple with the DB15 to USB, just had heard they were lost in shipment or something and never stocked them again?
  • drfunk2k -

Quote from AMS: “I like to order 1 :) how much is it with shipping to the Netherlands? It’s 110-220 volt autoswitching right? ” Yes 110-220, no worries there and I just messaged you. If you buy the Undamned USB decoders from the forum here they work…
  • Cat -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Dear Undamed Sir, I am very sorry to be pestering you on this May I please kindly ask how is the progress of adding support for the PowerA Controller to your DB15 USB Decoder coming along Sir ? Thank you very much for doing this Thank you very much…