Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The next big conversion?

Fluffy

Home Arcade System

sofakng

Possible conversion/3in1 Multi on Banpresto titles - Air Gallet/Salior Moon/Metamoqester???

ZERO_MILES

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

arcadeqc

Consolized Saturn Naomi

AlxUnderBase

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “In the event you move forward with this, I've a CV1000 PCB I'd be willing to lend out (and wouldn't be devastated if anything happened to it in the process). ” Thanks for the offer, but at the moment this is probably outside my…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread The next big conversion?.

Quote from rewrite: “In the event you move forward with this, I've a CV1000 PCB I'd be willing to lend out (and wouldn't be devastated if anything happened to it in the process). ” Thanks for the offer, but at the moment this is probably outside my…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread The next big conversion?.

Quote from Fluffy: “Quote from rewrite: “I was just giving a partial reason as to why bootlegs weren't really a thing. ” ... and I'm just throwing ideas at the wall how more people can get access to games based on cave hardware. ;) I'm considering a bigger…
  • rewrite -

Liked Fluffy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rewrite: “I was just giving a partial reason as to why bootlegs weren't really a thing. ” ... and I'm just throwing ideas at the wall how more people can get access to games based on cave hardware. ;) I'm considering a bigger project after the…