Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Derick2k

Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread

NoGoodCitizen

Strikers 1945 2 - RAINBOW EDITION

ekorz

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

ABTmRw

Need cps2 multi stickers

Dloop

Recent Activities

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread [SOLVED] The mysterious 315-5213 PAL.

Like (Post)
    Solved. Wrote a small piece of code to write alternatively to the sprite RAM chips. Device has been reversed and jed file is now available.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from RandomRetro: “Quote from Derick2k: “These are really really good for quick labels, but professionally cut labels always end up better. Depending on the labels used, the blades on these can get a little gummed up with the glues and…
  • NoGoodCitizen -

Replied to the thread Capcom ZN Conversion/Multi Interest Thread.

IDK how much help I can be, but the ZN2 I have is SFEX2 (not plus). Let me know if I can assist somehow.
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from codeX: “A Cricket or any other vinyl cutter found at hobby shops like Michaels can cut corners or any shapes like a pro too. ” Have one too. I should have opened up a print shop business, lol. Funny thing is something its cheaper to get…
  • Derick2k -

Liked codeX’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    A Cricket or any other vinyl cutter found at hobby shops like Michaels can cut corners or any shapes like a pro too.
  • Derick2k -

Liked RandomRetro’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “These are really really good for quick labels, but professionally cut labels always end up better. Depending on the labels used, the blades on these can get a little gummed up with the glues and eventually the blades dull a bit…