Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NGDEV - What are they thinking?

rewrite

Blast City General Questions

rewrite

NGPC Flashcarts and MODS

winteriscoming

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

tonyt76

Seibu SPI - Raiden Fighters display issue.

geldra

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from rewrite: “But LRG's current model IS NGDev's model, except they don't ever reprint... ” Then it's not the same model, that's an ENORMOUS difference that significantly impacts the buying habbits and market. ” If…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Assuming your cab is wired up JAMMA. Quote from slevin: “If I want to keep things super simple on this cabinet, can I just buy Jamma PCB games, plug them in and play them? ” Yes. Quote from slevin: “I see a lot info about using Capcom Boards,…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Blast City General Questions.

Quote from slevin: “Blast Cities are usually wired for JAMMA (?) ” Blast Cities are not usually wired for anything. there is a "Cab IO" PCB and Sega Sold unique sub-harnesses that connected to the CAB IO for JAMMA, JVS, or Model 3. There may have…
  • winteriscoming -

Replied to the thread NGPC Flashcarts and MODS.

I screwed up the back part of my white NGPC replacement shell while attempting some heat modification. I'm going to order one more for another attempt. I'm going with clear this time so I might actually be able to see what's going on in the case as I…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from rewrite: “But LRG's current model IS NGDev's model, except they don't ever reprint... ” Then it's not the same model, that's an ENORMOUS difference that significantly impacts the buying habbits and market.
  • slevin -

Posted the thread Blast City General Questions.

Thread
    After picking up this Blast City from KC the other day and taking it apart to clean, I think I have a better understanding of what everyone is talking about.... I THINK... So some of my general questions regarding this particular cabinet...my experience…
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Does anyone want to buy a brand new bracket from Batch #1?