Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB

everten

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

PlayYing

Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron

skate323k137

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Rg111

Console JAMMAizer! Easily connect home consoles to your JAMMA arcade cabinet.

acblunden2

Recent Activities

• MudGuts83 -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    I did a little frankenstein work to test a new attenuation circuit on the current board design. I think I’m in a good place now. I need to spend a few days to translate this to a redesigned PCB and shift a couple other components.
  • everten -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

I did a little frankenstein work to test a new attenuation circuit on the current board design. I think I’m in a good place now. I need to spend a few days to translate this to a redesigned PCB and shift a couple other components.
  • suverman -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Hello People Lets make some updates. Cabinet painted and came to me yesterday. I have tested it wiith GREEN which is my favaorite color :P . I think it looks cool. The new Bezel is ready and tested 19" Monitor tested normally and Tate mode. The frame is…
  • PlayYing -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Dangit, forgot to get myself added. Please put me on the bottom.
  • skate323k137 -

Replied to the thread Question about zakk roms for Dangun Feveron.

The extra file matches MAMEs SHA1 (eeprom-dfeveron.bin). I'm going to burn the prog roms as is from the zip file and send them off to @MmSadda for testing, unless someone chimes in with any other info. I have a handful of m27c4001 chips so if it works…
  • Derick2k -

Liked Rg111’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derick2k: “Gotta admit, happy I got you them color codes, cause that green looks on point like the original, very nice work my friend :thumbsup: ” And thank you, D. I ordered a green one and I'm stoked!
  • Rg111 -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Quote from Derick2k: “Gotta admit, happy I got you them color codes, cause that green looks on point like the original, very nice work my friend :thumbsup: ” And thank you, D. I ordered a green one and I'm stoked!
  • PlayYing -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Alright everybody. We are going to attempt to speed things up a bit by changing the way we attack the wait list. What we have been doing is taking turns selling the multi in batches of ten. We contact 10 memebers and wait for them to respond. What…
  • Rg111 -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Gotta admit, happy I got you them color codes, cause that green looks on point like the original, very nice work my friend :thumbsup:
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Gotta admit, happy I got you them color codes, cause that green looks on point like the original, very nice work my friend :thumbsup: