Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

citroevo

Starting a UMK3 arcade console supergun

midwaydj

NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution

KaPH33n

Konami PCB Conversions possible?

Sp33dFr34k

VS Billboard Output from Sega ST-V/Model 2/Model 3/NAOMI

biggestsonicfan

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Grave digging a little here... A friend of mine has a pile of Vendetta boards, we were wondering what are "do-able" conversions without having to scavenge custom chips from other pcbs. Any inputs? ” Vendetta is not a bad…
  • nem -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Grave digging a little here... A friend of mine has a pile of Vendetta boards, we were wondering what are "do-able" conversions without having to scavenge custom chips from other pcbs. Any inputs? ” usually the first thing…
  • citroevo -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

hank you for your advice now he no longer have this problem.However, does the top file have a function in this update?
  • midwaydj -

Replied to the thread Starting a UMK3 arcade console supergun.

From what I am reading the original arcade cabinets came with Happ competition joysticks which at the time were made by iL and most similar to the current iL Eurostick. The buttons were Happ competition with cherry microswitches. What I’m also reading…
  • archimage -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Grave digging a little here... A friend of mine has a pile of Vendetta boards, we were wondering what are "do-able" conversions without having to scavenge custom chips from other pcbs. Any inputs? ” usually the first thing…
  • Pharfetchd -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

Quote from citroevo: “I tried the new update, the image have the same problems above, i go back 20190829_r1075 firmware ” Exact same issues, as last time I've kept the new cpld & flash files but downgraded the top file to the previous one and…
  • KaPH33n -

Replied to the thread NAC Splitfire: JAMMA streaming solution.

Quote from KmanSweden: “Ok. I'm definitely not in the USA. ;) I'm guessing you'll send some kind of PM with payment details in January-ish? ” Yeah, I'll let you know. I'm now guessing you're in Sweden? For UK and Italy it was $26 shipping I believe. I…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread Konami PCB Conversions possible?.

Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Grave digging a little here... A friend of mine has a pile of Vendetta boards, we were wondering what are "do-able" conversions without having to scavenge custom chips from other pcbs. Any inputs? ” Vendetta is not a bad…
  • bgspot -

Wrote a comment on kcarcadegame’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey KC, do you still have the G-Balance cabinet for $700 for sale??