Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

twistedsymphony

Booting Konami M2 games on home hardware and vise versa - WIP

awbacon1

Using a real NesicaXLive on a Taito X2

tronbaby

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

sawf01

Universal monitor Help to a LG Philips A68QBC320X

macck

Recent Activities

• twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

I tend to agree and have recommended to most people in the past that they use a dedicated PSU with Model hardware when running a JAMMA adatper. I wasn't aware you were trying to POWER the hardware through this adapter as well. Most USA Model 2 cabs…
  • djsheep -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    @djsheep knows the cartridge very well and I'm sure that his guide will be very helpful to troubleshoot any issue that you may have. I have updated the first post with the Installation Instructions and Multi overview. It's v1 and will be updated with…
  • awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Booting Konami M2 games on home hardware and vise versa - WIP.

Quote from Psyko-M1: “I too have been curious about the M2 hardware. Ever since I saw the Beavis and Butthead prototype at GGA, it's piqued my interest. Nice project. ” That prototype actually runs on the OG 3DO but same idea :)
  • biggestsonicfan -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Just exchanged a few emails with Ken over at irepairsega. What he had to say was quite alarming and makes me want to abandon this project: Quote: “Pushing M2 thru a JAMMA is asking for trouble. Way too much current draw for this system. With…
  • tronbaby -

Replied to the thread Using a real NesicaXLive on a Taito X2.

OK, no problem, I'll not ask anymore. I thought nxl1 might be fair game as it's so old and the free multi has been doing the rounds for a long time