Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help with a Neo Geo repair

xodaraP

Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

Murray

Lifting Heavy Monitors Thread

hoagtech

Problem with all my Data East PCBs (loud beeping sound)

Catoblepa

Anyone with a Top3000 programmer successfully burn a 48-TSOP flash chip?

mR_CaESaR

Recent Activities

• xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Help with a Neo Geo repair.

There is also quite a bit of trace damage in that area - it may be worth keeping that one for parts and trying to find a non damaged board.
  • MaoCPS -

Wrote a comment on MaoCPS’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello from Sweden!
    Love arcade games of any kind.
  • acblunden2 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread R-Type Final 2.

Like (Post)
    New Trailer #3: youtu.be/8Bg-6bJaHNo also, Trailer #2: youtu.be/-WapdH4lwPw
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Quote from hardyhell: “@Murray you are the best. Thank you very much! By the way you have still the original speakers in? I think in mine somebody replaced them with aftermarket. Guess it’s written jvc on them. Visible through the cover. ” No…
  • hardyhell -

Replied to the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

@Murray you are the best. Thank you very much! By the way you have still the original speakers in? I think in mine somebody replaced them with aftermarket. Guess it’s written jvc on them. Visible through the cover.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked caius’s post in the thread Any Repair Logs or other info for Konami System GX?.

Like (Post)
    As for the lack of audio I suspect the '056602' ceramic module, I attach a picture of it I had a quick look at it, it's essentially a DAC plus a pre-amplifer section, it could be reproducible so I put it on my TO-DO list. By the way, I recetly…