Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

X3 official firmware

300wins

Parts worth scrounging from a CPS2 A/B board set.

YourPalCeej

Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread

biggestsonicfan

Control PCBs are paired to their dongles on a X3?

nem

[PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

RGB

Recent Activities

• 300wins -

Replied to the thread X3 official firmware.

When you say that all of your cards boot in a fresh windows install... do you mean like in an actual computer and NOT the X3? Because in an actual computer, ALL of the X3 video cards will work perfectly fine. But I've had a few that won't get past the…
  • hoagtech -

Liked everten’s post in the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Please post them here. I may add some parts to the official ones. Thanks. ” I attached PDF to post.
  • YourPalCeej -

Replied to the thread Parts worth scrounging from a CPS2 A/B board set..

If you have any of the CRE438.45 IC's near the Jamma edge on A board, I could use one to repair my Marvel VS Capcom. :)
  • biggestsonicfan -

Replied to the thread Sega Model2/3 - JAMMA Adapter Thread.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I would see using Model 3 similarity.. basically I'd have a MeanWell or similar 3.3V PSU or JVS PSU, or a PC PSU that I'd wire up and then everything else is done over JAMMA. Just because literally 1 power rail doesn't fit…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Control PCBs are paired to their dongles on a X3?.

As a final note to this, I got USFIV running on an unlocked harddrive. Error 0203 does indeed point to a faulty Control PCB / DMAC card.
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread [PRE-ORDER your HAS!].