Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?

XianXi

Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City)

nem

Batman Forever sound board harness

ZoomBoy

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

Mitsurugi-w

Border Break

Merdan

Recent Activities

• XianXi -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Are the last group of 75ohm resistors pulldowns or in series?
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Toshiba d29c051 jamma problem (New Net City).

15khz and 31khz definitely have a different set of saved settings on the PF. I wouldn't touch B+, but I would turn the screen pot on the flyback. Go in to the test menu, put your brightness and contrast setting in the middle position (either 50 or 100,…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…
  • ThisGuy -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Received some spam message into my inbox.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darksoft: “Katrina was banned :thumbsup: She's offering her services somewhere else. ” Got a link where? ‘Asking for a friend’ :D
  • opt2not -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    FYI I have begun wave manufacturing again. I got a few done before realizing I was out of 24 pin sockets so I ordered those and should be here Monday. The 5 I built took less than an hour to do. I have to mask of the four sets of pins where I will…
  • ZoomBoy -

Replied to the thread Batman Forever sound board harness.

• Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from nio: “You are always out of sockets and pins and mostly basic stuff. Lots of delay for nothing .... ” YOU try to keep track of the 1000s of parts I need for hundreds of products and keep it all together. Its trickier when multiple designs…