Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

KingSopz

AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB

dewmansnk

Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed

Darksoft

Discharging the tube

erzane

Hello from Uk

Mitsurugi-w

Recent Activities

• KingSopz -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Hello, do we get to pick the color of the plastic parts or they all come 1 color?
  • dewmansnk -

Replied to the thread AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB.

Got my batch of PCBs from JLC a little while ago, they came out really nice, black solder mask and ENIG gold plating. Still waiting on more voltage LCDs, using my batch of 5 that I overpaid for on Amazon, so can make a few of these. Ill go back through…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

that's very weird. Can you show the directory of one of the games that you're trying to load?
  • hursit -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Hello People A Huge Update for DreamCase The manufacturing process continues rapidly. I can say that im nearly finish it. I hope will starting to shipping first pre-orders at the first week of May. I have already make some prototypes which Back and…
  • Chocozoka -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

Yes it does. All done Have fun ! After the loading. Oh I rectify something, when I laod a game, it's writing (still nothing on the screen), after when I restart my cab, the same game is charged. So the flash seems to work.
  • erzane -

Replied to the thread Discharging the tube.

>Niko: I used the past, it don't mean I don't consider your advise. I'd like to know the reason of a so big tool since until today (it's been two years now I handle that monitor and take the sucker off only by touching any metal part on the tube with my…