Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

nonosto

Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

rsignal

Unlocking <self censored by request> drives with Linux Hdparm (patched to read <vapor> from a file)

tinchen3112

Side project: multi System E (Sega)

Apocalypse

Sentinel Supergun - Prototype

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• nonosto -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Quote from The Spaniard: “Quote from nonosto: “What's kind of fork used for your power supply? Link please. THX ” Any electrical fork that fits is ok to use. Either solder or crimp it. RPP1Zplh.jpg ” THX. The best for me is the same model like…
  • nonosto -

Liked The Spaniard’s post in the thread Home Arcade System - new supergun sets.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nonosto: “What's kind of fork used for your power supply? Link please. THX ” Any electrical fork that fits is ok to use. Either solder or crimp it. RPP1Zplh.jpg
  • kuze -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from mastercello: “@Apocalypse - you're most welcome and good god, that Jamma Adapter is sweet. Now i need one of them too … :love: ” You'll have one for sure! This all happened because of you ;) I'm still working on the multi: - System E games work…
  • kuze -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from KalessinDB: “I'm beginning to wonder if you actually do things like eat and sleep. My gut tells me no, given the rate at which you're pumping these multis out. Good lord! ” As a good friend uses to say "we'll sleep next year". :D
  • kuze -

Liked mastercello’s post in the thread Side project: multi System E (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Yes...yes...and yes! :thumbsup: