Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

X the Ball arcade game help

twistedsymphony

“Lost” System18 game

Hiya From St. Louis

bubblun

The Definitive Guide to CPS2 Conversions

YesAffinity

Irem M92/M107 conversions: all sound ROMs decrypted

rewrite

Recent Activities

• rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

Like (Post)
    to me that sounds like way more than just probing for the pin out. lets make this easy. Create a text document and type up the name of every connector with a number list below each one so: Quote: “Some Connector name 1. 2. 3. 4. ... Some other…
  • rewrite -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread “Lost” System18 game.

Like (Post)
    hardcoregaming101.net/aquario-…ht-finally-be-coming-out/ Long lost S18 game from Wonderboy creator is to be announced shortly for modern consoles, released by StrictlyLimited. I wonder if they’ve compiled the game to run on original hardware/ROMs or…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread X the Ball arcade game help.

to me that sounds like way more than just probing for the pin out. lets make this easy. Create a text document and type up the name of every connector with a number list below each one so: Quote: “Some Connector name 1. 2. 3. 4. ... Some other…
  • YesAffinity -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to CPS2 Conversions.

Like (Post)
    A lot of people have been asking me recently how to make CPS2 conversions. This information is out there, but it does need to be put together. I have asked the mod team and they have given me the go ahead, so here it is DISCLAIMER: IF YOU BREAK YOUR
  • djsheep -

Posted the thread “Lost” System18 game.

Thread
    hardcoregaming101.net/aquario-…ht-finally-be-coming-out/ Long lost S18 game from Wonderboy creator is to be announced shortly for modern consoles, released by StrictlyLimited. I wonder if they’ve compiled the game to run on original hardware/ROMs or…
  • bubblun -

Replied to the thread Hiya From St. Louis.

Best part of shopping at Game Trader for PCBs was the handwritten price list you had to request being passed down like a tome with prices such as: Galaga '88 ****$$$$EXPENSIVE$$$*** (indicating he didn't really want to sell lol) I definitely remember…
  • YesAffinity -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to CPS2 Conversions.

Great thread! Finally, info all in one place. That said, I have converted a rev4 xmen vs. sf to DDSOM. Seems this board was already a conversion (cut traces gave it away)...at least it was done very cleanly. I have the board running, but with no…