Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

BIOS F1 prompt with a brand new battery?

nem

Toei A292 Chassis

nem

Arcade games that support an optional, unique second screen

nem

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

futasan

Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration

jermz1

Recent Activities

• nem -

Replied to the thread BIOS F1 prompt with a brand new battery?.

I would inspect the holder and the solder joints. Test with a multimeter.
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Arcade games that support an optional, unique second screen.

Like (Post)
    I added 'optional' before unique to drive across the point that all the games can be played with one screen, but have additional elements if you wire them up to a second screen. That was my (somewhat badly worded) original intent of the thread. I then…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked kulateam’s post in the thread Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets..

Like (Post)
    I just want this to be over already...... I got a parcel yesterday with my shiny new Naomi 2 motherboard in it, so of course I goto my Atomiswave SD cabinet to play it in.. the Atomiswave cab sits just next to this one. So i'm sitting there plugging in…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Toei A292 Chassis.

The HOT is being overdriven. Your B+ could be too high.
  • MoppelTheWhale -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from the Goat: “Quote from FakeNoose: “Is there a 'practice mode' hack for the fighting games? ” You have full access to the JAMMA service buttons so can freely set the game difficulty as low as you want. ” Even on the lowest difficulty I…