Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Candy Cabs are Here... in 3 hours Hoagtech's PLOG.

SNK-NEO-GEO

Kick Harness won’t fully connect

awbacon1

Neo Geo MV-1C issue

Niko

Home Arcade System

jassin000

PGM single game PCB assembly and troubleshooting

Kavas

Recent Activities

• SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs are Here... in 3 hours Hoagtech's PLOG..

• awbacon1 -

Replied to the thread Kick Harness won’t fully connect.

The plastic could be slightly deformed as well due to a number of reasons. My supergun had a 24 pin power supply connector that would not release. Try a heat gun / hair dryer. Don't get it so hot to melt but heat it up. That may work Inversely throw it…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs are Here... in 3 hours Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    OMG. I feel like Calvin before he got his propeller hat calvin-imagination-2.jpg The truck should arrive with my Candy Cabs in 3 hours from this post. I lined up my CP's, JAMMA's, Graphics, Jammafier (why not), and tools in anticipation. I had…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Kick Harness won’t fully connect.

Make sure the pins are straight. In both connectors. One of them being just a little off can make these feel impossible to put together.
  • MeNewVegas -

Posted the thread Kick Harness won’t fully connect.

Thread
    I just ordered a Pi2Jamma along with the corresponding kick harness for it. It came in two pieces, one that connects to the board and one that goes to the CP, it avoids the I/O board. Ive been attempting to connect it but I can’t get it fully seated.…
  • Niko -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MV-1C issue.

Quote from stj: “not good enough. you need to remove the chip and clean up the board. 2 things - 1: dont use IMGUR - it wont work on some browsers. 2: a missing or dead battery wont cause a hardware error - if uni-bios says you have a hardware error…
  • hoagtech -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs are Here... in 3 hours Hoagtech's PLOG..

OMG. I feel like Calvin before he got his propeller hat calvin-imagination-2.jpg The truck should arrive with my Candy Cabs in 3 hours from this post. I lined up my CP's, JAMMA's, Graphics, Jammafier (why not), and tools in anticipation. I had…