Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing

electric_monk

How do rear projection light gun games work?

twistedsymphony

Any PGM Conversion info out there?

benime

Good quality Jamma extension cables ?

oneleaf86

Candy Cabinets Control Panels, Artworks Offset Print Repro Interest Check

bgspot

Recent Activities

• nem -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread How do rear projection light gun games work?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tiff_lee: “I was wondering if would it be possible to play older light gun games (Time Crisis 1/2) on genuine arcade hardware (not playstation ports) with a consumer rear projection TV but after some googling I came across this…
  • Catzoo -

Liked Flinnster’s post in the thread Easy / Lucky Sega System16A Pickup & Fix.

Like (Post)
    Recently I picked up a few boards from someone local leaving the hobby. One of these was a Sega Shinobi, dead and unloved - they commented on how the adaptor was the only thing of value.... (not to me buddy, not to me! smiley2.gif)
  • tiff_lee -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread How do rear projection light gun games work?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tiff_lee: “I was wondering if would it be possible to play older light gun games (Time Crisis 1/2) on genuine arcade hardware (not playstation ports) with a consumer rear projection TV but after some googling I came across this…
  • kioku25 -

Liked electric_monk’s post in the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Like (Post)
    Not quite perfect yet (the game runs fine for a while then freezes), but nearly there: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…bccf186e1bf0ef9a375d0260b
  • electric_monk -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

I only have a 256 in my possession, but I do 'own' a 246 (bought from Yahoo! Auctions, but it's sitting in Osaka until a relative of mine ships it out, probably after Christmas). Hopefully it works (it was only $20 or something, no game or dongle…
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread How do rear projection light gun games work?.

• mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

Quote from electric_monk: “Quote from invzim: “Yay! Did the sys256 debugging make it more complete/correct in general or is it specal-case handling? ” Definitely more complete/correct in general. Though I'm working from the ATA spec, I've not…