Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com

xodaraP

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Frank_fjs

I got my first Woody

acblunden2

Glorious Irem M72 multi

ShootTheCore

AtomishWave : What's this mod ?

brizzo

Recent Activities

• undamned -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deibit: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “Wasn't planning to, don't really see the point. I've a few Saturn and DC consoles and have never had an issue with their power supplies. ” you will see the use case once you try to use a 100V Saturn in a…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread DreamPSU / SaturnPSU at retropsu.com.

Quote from deibit: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “Wasn't planning to, don't really see the point. I've a few Saturn and DC consoles and have never had an issue with their power supplies. ” you will see the use case once you try to use a 100V Saturn in a…
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

No need for ground with the kick harness connector, the PCB is grounded from the power supply. You need only connect the signals for buttons 4,5,6 etc.
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread I got my first Woody.

Quote from Kavas: “1. Sound - So currently it's just hooked up to the standard mono out from JAMMA to the speakers directly. It works but sounds like shit. I would love to get some kind of simple amp and set it up to use Stereo, problem is I don't know…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

I haven't noticed a score problem either, and I play a LOT of R-Type. Very odd. What are your M72 board jumpers set at?
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread AtomishWave : What's this mod ?.

Like (Post)
    That is an early version PCB where they forgot a couple traces and had to fix a mistake. Later PCBs have these fixes built into them.
  • PascalP -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread AtomishWave : What's this mod ?.

Like (Post)
    That is an early version PCB where they forgot a couple traces and had to fix a mistake. Later PCBs have these fixes built into them.
  • brizzo -

Replied to the thread AtomishWave : What's this mod ?.