Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support

Frank_fjs

JVS Emulator

SNK-NEO-GEO

Namco 359/369

tiff_lee

Need a new GPU for a sega lindbergh. Sega wants over $700USD. Am I Initial boneD?

bobbydilley

DIY UD-CPS2 Kit

FakeNoose

Recent Activities

• kioku25 -

Liked SNK-NEO-GEO’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Think of Apple products and make it as user friendly as possible for the average person (me).. I am very sure that people would pay whatever amount for that.. I am not sure why this tread is not on fire,what you are doing is incredible, very exciting…
  • tiff_lee -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Like (Post)
    I had the same thought! That would make a spiffy looking silkscreen logo.
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

I had the same thought! That would make a spiffy looking silkscreen logo.
  • arcadeWC -

Liked SNK-NEO-GEO’s post in the thread JVS Emulator.

Like (Post)
    Think of Apple products and make it as user friendly as possible for the average person (me).. I am very sure that people would pay whatever amount for that.. I am not sure why this tread is not on fire,what you are doing is incredible, very exciting…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread JVS Emulator.

• tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread Jamma Extension sets with HAS kick harness support.

Quote from jassin000: “JAMMA+Kicks! VJAhJ2v.png ” I want one with this logo on the silkscreen