Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module)

stj

Pinned AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help

BRAKKUS1

New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast

dantethascrub

Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion

geosnow

Pinned CPS2 Multikit: Instructions and videos

xodaraP

Recent Activities

• stj -

Replied to the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

those old ssd's/dom's are terrible - they are so slow! i have a couple somewhere from old HP thin-client pc's even the worst compact-flash cards are faster!
  • BRAKKUS1 -

Replied to the thread AES Multi Cart Troubleshooting and help.

I've now tested 4 PSU's in total, original, new one, PC Engine 9V 1.5a, and a Megadrive one which is 9V 3a. I've noticed that if I load up a game, say Real Bout Special or RB2 it'll be fine, but if I use a hotkey swap, and then go back to Real Bout, the…
  • djsheep -

Liked Notsuoh’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Jaycar sell some very good stepdown transformers. You can screw them down also. Various styles available. I also purchased a USA power board really cheap online so that I can connect various things all at once.
  • dantethascrub -

Replied to the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Quote from hursit: “I dont have the MODE hardware now and i couldnt test it. But it looks lik MODE will not fit into my case because of the my power switch. When i have started to this projects, MODE wasnt exist . I havent test it with my PSU I can…
  • SnakeGrunger -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/j21zJoYTvdM Something I've started to work on only recently but done a lot of progress. 30 official games known on this system: - Ace Attacker - Action Fighter - Alien Syndrome - Altered Beast / Jyuohki - Aurail - Bay Route - Bullet -…
  • arttu -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Like (Post)
    Got a batch of boards from my assembler and discovered that the dip switches I chose did not fare well. Discolored during the soldering process and some not functioning reliably. Must have been a really low quality switch to begin with. I've changed…
  • geosnow -

Replied to the thread Caveman Ninja - Edward Randy Conversion.

• pacoarcade -

Liked capcomFan’s post in the thread Hi from California!.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone! I've just started to get into collecting arcade boards with the aim to experience these games via original hardware rather than through console ports. I currently have a CPS3 with Darksoft's SuperBios and will soon have a CPS2 with…
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multikit: Instructions and videos.

Because not all 4 are connected to the JTAG connector - that's why the pads are there
  • Notsuoh -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Jaycar sell some very good stepdown transformers. You can screw them down also. Various styles available. I also purchased a USA power board really cheap online so that I can connect various things all at once.