Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Minigun

ekorz

Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor

Derick2k

Irem M72 multi kit installation & support

rtw

F3 Artset / instructions card / flyers / manuals, central scan topic

rtw

Need help with a NAVJ2 PCB

Recent Activities

• PascalP -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Minigun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zebra: “I mean, it's obviously convenient if you only want to use it with 4 button Neo Geo sticks but it becomes a hindrance if you want to make use of a kick harness. ” I think you're thinking about it wrong. The kick harness connects…
  • Quote from Zebra: “I play Final Fight with my 4 year old son. He likes it and I like playing it with him but he never saw the original cab and never played it in an arcade. What would ever make him want to invest hundreds or thousands of dollars on an…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

Quote from Zebra: “I mean, it's obviously convenient if you only want to use it with 4 button Neo Geo sticks but it becomes a hindrance if you want to make use of a kick harness. ” I think you're thinking about it wrong. The kick harness connects…
  • Need to add colours on the marquee of your japanese cabinet ? I open a new topic ,feel free to share hi-resolution / respectable resolution of yours F3 artset. ;) if you have original artsets that aren't on the internet, and you can scan them... :whistling: :thumbsup:
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread Minigun.

The reason the DB15s are used is to allow for controllers to be connected without hacking the cords off. Neo controllers are common and a lot of people do use those on their Supergun. Also, people like Frank_fjs and umdamned make converters for Mega…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread Taito Vewlix F monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor.

This is cool. How is your mount adjusting for: VESA pattern size and location Depth/vertical/horizontal position Not all monitors have the same pattern/location/depth/thickness. Also, how is the reused old monitor frame going to secure to the side of…
  • gtranche -

Liked brizzo’s post in the thread Namco System 256 Multi Build?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mathewbeall: “Hi @brizzo and @twistedsymphony - any more headway on this? ” twistedsymphony bounced some good ideas off me and we came up with a much better design than using a touch screen. Will have an update for you all next month :)