Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread

djsheep

gundam extreme vs maxi boost on - How to link? (what is the ip address that is needed for the contents router)

Nomax

Virtua Fighter 3, what are the four switch buttons on the Motherboard ?

Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts

Frank_fjs

Pinned A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Bluetear

Recent Activities

• arcadeqc -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Mini DIN 9 (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis 2 connector) is up, check main post for download. Main notable differences (please read last bullet point): - Mini DIN 8 connector removed and replaced with a Mini DIN 9 connector. - Video output capacitors and…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked sk8er000’s post in the thread Retro Hardware Capacitors LISTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “They are super helpful except I still have to order the parts myself and well that didn't work out ” All the list I've personally made and used or going to use have the mouser reference number. If you paste that number…
  • Bluetear -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • ekorz -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

@OsirusANZ has indeed shown me your work, very clean. I have a UVC one I made, but the one you made looked great from memory (do you have a pic?). I'd need them with JAMMA finger with video to plug into my Astro's for Cave 360. I need to hop back on our…
  • djsheep -

Liked mR_CaESaR’s post in the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “I have some things to ask of you. I’ll make a list shortly. I suggest posting up a thread with examples and a list of the different things you can make. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of work. One thing I do need is two well made…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Quote from djsheep: “I have some things to ask of you. I’ll make a list shortly. I suggest posting up a thread with examples and a list of the different things you can make. I’m sure you’ll get a lot of work. One thing I do need is two well made…
  • Is the time bomb part of the server software only or are clients affected as well?