Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I got my first Woody

Kavas

Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun

Kavas

Nanao MS-2931

djsheep

Replacement fingerboard for VEGA 9000DX supergun

djsheep

Hello from Germany / Bavaria

PascalP

Recent Activities

• Kavas -

Replied to the thread I got my first Woody.

Gonna post a big update to this tomorrow, but I am having a problem I need some quick feedback on. I put back in the CPS2 and it works but the sound was off. I was only getting music. I took apart the B board and realized I re-seated one of the sound…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “The rev 1.2 std edition, pictured a few posts above, is for sale if anyone is interested. Proceeds will go directly back into the product. Fully assembled and tested. Includes the supergun and arcade PSU power harness…
  • kuze -

Liked xga’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Like (Post)
    I tried one of these new replacement flyback transformers on a working MS-2931 chassis yesterday. Before installing the new replacement flyback I tested the chassis with the original Nanao flyback first. Everything looked…
  • ekorz -

Like (Post)
    I tried one of these new replacement flyback transformers on a working MS-2931 chassis yesterday. Before installing the new replacement flyback I tested the chassis with the original Nanao flyback first. Everything looked…
  • Rg111 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Nanao MS-2931.

Like (Post)
    Excellent work @xga
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

• djsheep -

Like (Post)
  • rewrite -

Like (Post)
  • BlinG -

Like (Post)
  • Rg111 -

Replied to the thread Nanao MS-2931.

@xga - That's one of the best tech write-ups I've seen in these forums. I didn't have to reread and take a guess at anything you said! Thank you! Cool to see this working, and I hope we can solve the H-SIZE issue.