Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Research on the 161 in 1

rockbottom

Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix

tonyt76

Pinned Finally, multi System 16B (Sega)

AlxUnderBase

Help installing CPS2 Multi CE?

FrAshi

DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering

kuze

Recent Activities

• alberto1225 -

Liked DECAPATTACK’s post in the thread New here, looking to buy my first machine..

Like (Post)
    Hey All. I'm In Ontario looking to buy my first machine. I'm thinking either a candy cab or vewlix/chewlix. Hoping to be able to play fightcade on the machine. Any advice on what forums to browse for information, sellers, pricing, groupbuys, advice etc…
  • rockbottom -

Replied to the thread Research on the 161 in 1.

The 55lv100s i've been playing with appear to be 2x 64MB cores in one package so I guess it's possible with these too... ?( I found 16-bit write commands don't work, 8-bit commands affect every other byte, doubled 8-bit commands (same byte on each half…
  • nidulans -

Liked Murray’s post in the thread Taito Type X 3 (TTX3) Owners Thread - Pics/Info/Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nidulans: “Quote from Murray: “Quote from nidulans: “I've tried with a GTX960 and it didn't work. TTX3 splash screen but keyboard won't respond. It then hangs just after the splash screen. If the auxiliary power isn't plugged in, it…
  • LittleLarrySellers -

Liked WydD’s post in the thread DL-0921 / CPS-B-21 Reverse Engineering.

Like (Post)
    Heyo! I'm very pleased to share to the community my work on the CPS-B-21. I have spent months analysing the die shot of this chip and I've produced a complete documentation and schematics. DL-0921.png Here's the overview image of the schematics
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I think if we had simple tools for building our preferred ROM sets that would go a long way towards pleasing different people with different reasons for wanting their preferred region. ” It's not that easy, for a tool…
  • tonyt76 -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Did anyone upgrade their monitor and not use the glass from the original vewlix monitor?
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apocalypse: “Having grown up in western Europe I do prefer the world versions since that's the ones I remember, ” I totally get this. for me I usually prefer the USA versions and seeing the "Winners Don't Use Drugs" screen in the attract…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from pacoarcade: “Dunno... apart from that it works 100% fine. This bug does not happen in the other sets – decrypted or OG – I've tested. When I have time I'll reproduce and record it. ” Apo can fix any bugs ✌️
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked pacoarcade’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Dunno... apart from that it works 100% fine. This bug does not happen in the other sets – decrypted or OG – I've tested. When I have time I'll reproduce and record it.
  • Heatermania -

Liked elrayzeur’s post in the thread "WIP" King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match AES/MVS.

Like (Post)
    Based on Kof98ae2016 Chinese hack team EGHT. Removed the protection that prevented modifying the prog. Removal of the screen credit that appeared after the how to play and sometimes before the match. Correction / modification of the prog menu / how to…